As people age, they often need assistance with normal daily activities. Whether due to illness, injury, or aging, daily activities such as bathing and dressing can become more challenging. However, assisted living and nursing homes are not the only option! With professional personal care assistance, older loved ones can remain independent, happy, and safe in the comfort of their own homes.
What Are Personal Care Services?
Personal caregivers provide a wide range of assistance to help older adults thrive at home. Our personal care services include:
- Help with bathing, dressing, and hygiene care
- Assistance with using the bathroom and incontinence care
- Assistance with prescribed physical therapy
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication assistance and reminders
- Safety assessments and monitoring
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Errands and shopping.
- Companionship for conversation, participation in games and activities, etc.
- And more
Inviting a caregiver into the home is an act of trust. That is why we maintain a rigorous hiring process to employ only the best caregivers in the area. To make sure that our personal caregivers meet our high standards, our hiring process includes in-depth interviews, reference checks, and background checks, and a thorough orientation.