Do you want peace of mind, knowing a great caregiver is checking on Mom while you are at work? If your goal is also to encourage Mom to be more active, Advantage Home Care has a solution for you: wellness visits!
Advantage Home Care, a trusted provider of home health care in Winchester and the surrounding areas, is now offering wellness visits to clients who have fewer housekeeping needs than are provided in the traditional caregiving model. During wellness visits, our caregivers focus on your family member’s cleanliness, comfort, safety, strength, and self pride.
This service is customized per client, but generally provides:
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Assisting with changing incontinent garments, cleaning bedside commodes
- Encouragement and assistance with prescribed therapies
- Meal assistance, including special diets
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with taking and recording vitals (RN delegation required for blood glucose monitoring)
- Changing sheets, taking out trash, general tidying as time allows
- Encouragement and stand by assistance with activities
In addition to a customized care plan, Advantage Home Care provides a wellness care binder, which includes activity ideas to prevent boredom and to improve physical and mental wellness. We work closely with home health agencies, and support their prescribed therapies.
We are currently limiting our wellness visits program to Monday through Friday, within 4 miles of our office. Contact our experts in home health care in Winchester and the nearby areas at 541-440-0933 and ask for Larisa for more information!